Creative CSS: Animations, Transitions & UX
Start thinking of CSS in a whole new light using animations, transitions, and transforms. Plus learn how to make great UI animations while you’re at it!
In this workshop we’ll cover the basics of CSS animations, transitions and transforms; techniques for writing them efficiently; and specifically look at where they can best be used in our work — both as classy details and quality UI animations.
What we’ll cover:
- Animating with CSS animations and transitions
- Writing efficient animation & transition code (Including optional Sass tips if that’s your style.)
- Communicating with easing (What are you transitions saying anyways?)
- Where and how animation can improve UX
- Performance considerations, fallbacks and progressive enrichment
Who should attend:
This workshop is for front-end developers and web designers who want to add more sophisticated interactions and motion to their work.
What you should know:
What to bring:
A laptop with your favourite text editor and modern browser(s) is all you need.